Sr UI Designer
We’re looking for a UI Designer specializing in Design Systems. Someone who will join a Design Systems Team to elevate the workflow by building and shipping high-quality products while creating pixel-perfect UI components/templates and maintaining a high bar for quality across all design system offerings. The mission is to build and maintain a scalable infrastructure of components library, documentation, tools, and resources to streamline the teams’ workflow.
What you\'ll do on Zemoga
- 2+ years of professional experience managing design-systems products from inception through launch and iteration Modular and Systems Thinking
- Understand the ecosystem of the product, potential implications, and impact of system development Atomic Design Theory and Design Systems
- \- Being able to work on the entire spectrum, while advocating for simplicity and clarity Strategic Thinking
- Helping to define compelling roadmaps and work plans with Product Design Leads Advocating for design system usage by taking part in support efforts during office hours, workplace groups, and different reviews Conducting design audits, regular quality checks and issue fixes Autonomously while keeping main stakeholders updated and informed
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized B2 or superior English Level
- This person will interact directly with stakeholders and different disciplines daily Highly Proficient in Figma + Components/Libraries/Variants Designs with accessibility top of mind and is comfortable using screen readers and other assistive technologies to test solutions
Why work at Zemoga?
We partner with great clients
We can be selective about which clients we work with. We want to make sure they’re great brands with interesting challenges. We want to know there’s a cultural fit that leads to productive and respectful collaboration.