Mid Test Automation Engineer
Media.Monks Colombia is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking wonder worker to put wicked websites and web apps together on the frontend of digital production.
About the Role
We are looking for a MID Test Automation Engineer who will be able to participate actively in all the testing automation activities for world-class projects with the US, performing API tests, performance, stress and load tests using tools such as Selenium with phtyon, Appium, Cucumber, among others.
If you want to be part of a company with a unique culture, a dynamic and diverse environment, and a place to grow with flexible working policies, then Media.Monks is for you.
You will thrive if you have:
- Develop and maintain automation frameworks for medium to large-scale projects and define test plans, test strategies, and approaches based on project needs and requirements and write test cases using design techniques such as boundary value analysis, equivalence partitioning, and decision tables
- Execute automated tests and identify the difference between testing types and levels, proposing improvements to planned executions
- Create and maintain comprehensive reports with testing metrics, communicate test results to stakeholders to understand, follow, and review the framework architecture, and make suggestions for improvement where necessary
- Able to set up Jenkins instances and create and configure Jenkins jobsConnect test automation to other platforms such as Jira, QTest, and TestRailCollaborate with developers and other team members to identify and address issues and ensure a high-quality produc
- Continuously learn and improve skills and knowledge in test automation and keep up-to-date with new tools, technologies, and methodologies in the field
- Experience with Python (UI automation)
- Backend Apis - Rest Azure experience
- Manual Test experience
- Experience working in scrum methodologies
- Good English skills B2
Nice to have
- Knowledge in Py -Test
- Experience with EC-2 in AWS
- Knowledge in Jenkins
Why work at Zemoga?
We partner with great clients
We can be selective about which clients we work with. We want to make sure they’re great brands with interesting challenges. We want to know there’s a cultural fit that leads to productive and respectful collaboration.