Before they grow, ideas need to be tested. And for this purpose, we usually start with questions:
- How do you materialize it?
- What is the most effective way to satisfy your target audience’s needs with the product you want to build?
- How to find the perfect balance between providing a great experience to consumers while fulfilling your business’ goals and interests?
- What should the priorities be when going to market with your idea?
These are just some of the questions you need to address before trying to tackle endeavors like defining the logistics of your marketing strategy, the type of product you wish to innovate, or writing a single line of code.
In the modern fast-paced digital environment, thinking before doing becomes of the utmost importance. Every idea, no matter how unique or revolutionary, needs to be evaluated, planned and defined properly to effectively create a roadmap that leads to successful implementation.
The good news is… you don’t have to do it alone. Zemoga’s Spark! Sessions are a well-thought-out, adaptive process that facilitates the transition from having an idea to composing a clear roadmap for creation and implementation.
We have assembled a team of digital strategists that works with you in an effort to fully understand your idea, the business goals you want to achieve, and the user needs you want to satisfy. We then conduct a series of immersive workshops (ranging from a few hours to a couple of days), in which your business knowledge is combined with our experience in the digital environment to devise an implementation strategy. Our toolkit of exercises -based on Design Thinking philosophy- allows us to answer key questions for the workshops execution. These include, what do we want to learn? Who should attend the Spark! Sessions? What activities should we perform and when?
The execution of these exercises will ensure all necessary information and knowledge are collected to clearly establish the deliverables that will compose the implementation roadmap for a successful project.
Imagine. Challenge. Shape.
The Spark! Sessions allows us to gather all the information needed to set your plan in motion. Here are just some examples of what our team of digital experts produce to set up the foundation of the product or idea you want to create.
- Competitive Landscape: Understand how your idea fits within the current market space, and how your competitors are impacting the competitive landscape. Taking advantage of the market’s opportunities and filling up unattended spaces attracts user’s attention while maintaining their consistent engagement with your product.
- Prioritized Requirements and Features: You need a thorough list of things you want to achieve with your idea. These things can be features, goals, needs, or just general requirements relevant to your project. These objectives must be prioritized from different perspectives (user and business value, or ease of implementation, for example).
- User Journeys: Journeys will help you understand what type of users your product attracts and how they will experience the product or application in question. The User Journeys focus on typical interaction scenarios between your target audience and the product, defining the key moments of engagement that users will experience during said interactions.
- User Experience Prototypes: Rapid prototyping facilitates testing of an idea with real or potential users to collect first-hand feedback and ensure the proposed product experience is aligned with the end-users expectations. Prototypes can serve different purposes. These include, gathering stakeholders feedback, collecting project funding, end-user validation and market testing.
- Technical Architecture: We will ensure you have the right set of tools for the product you want to build. Your product development roadmap needs to be reinforced by a scalable, dynamic technical infrastructure that supports constant adjustments as new features are included and more users engage with your product.
- Execution Roadmap: With all the pieces in place and the conceptualization of what’s needed to create your product well-established, it is time to define the exact steps of accomplishing your project’s central underlying goal. Based on the prioritized list of requirements, the interactions depicted in the user journeys, and the feedback collected through user testing, an iterative implementation roadmap will be defined. This roadmap will detail all the tasks, deliverables, timeframes and responsibilities to be carried out for the building of a successful product.
Let’s do it!
Bring your idea and we’ll make it happen. From product conception and digital marketing strategies, to websites and mobile application development, our creative team possesses the latest skills and set of tools to help ensure your product is carefully planned and quickly reaches the market in optimal condition.