We are looking for a Mid Level UX/UI Designer with knowledge of the design process from end to end, good communication skills, and good problem-solving skills.
If you want to be part of a company with a unique culture, a dynamic and diverse environment, and a place to grow with flexible working policies, then Zemoga is for you.
You will thrive at Zemoga if you have:
- Relevant portfolio and experience working with digital products
- Proficient understanding of user-centered methodologies
- Experience working with product owners and development teams, determining the best UX solutions based on customer feedback and business goals
- Supported in the execution of complex research tasks and executes simple research tasks.
- Fostered high-quality standards and embraced information architecture best practices
- Built and developed visual styling based on brand guidelines, design systems, or any other established reference to consider.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The skills to create UX artifacts using information design deliverables (sitemaps, journey maps, user flows, functional specifications, prototypes, and other UX documentation)
- Figma knowledge
- Great communication skills and time management
- Good English skills (B1 or above preferably - you’ll be working with our international clients!)
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with user research and data to inform decisions
- UX Design related certifications
- Interaction design certifications
- Human Computer Interaction certifications
- Figma related certifications
Why work at Zemoga?
We work hard because we love what we do and who we do it with. If you’re ready to start building better, you’re in the right place.
We partner with great clients
We can be selective about which clients we work with. We want to make sure they’re great brands with interesting challenges. We want to know there’s a cultural fit that leads to productive and respectful collaboration.