Test Automation Engineer
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer who will be able to participate actively in all testing automation activities for world-class projects with companies from the US. You’ll be performing UI and API test automation using tools such as Selenium Web Driver, Appium, Cucumber, among others.
If you want to be part of a company with a unique culture, a dynamic and diverse environment, and a place to grow with flexible working policies, then Zemoga is for you.
You will thrive at Zemoga if you have:
- Knowledge and an understanding of the testing lifecycle planning, design, execution, and reporting
- ISTQB Foundation basics
- Experience with CI/CD Strategies - Jenkins, Bamboo or similar
- Experience with Cross-browser, cross-platforms and multi-device testing
- The ability to Design & implement Automation Frameworks
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience leading small teams
- Experience with metrics and reporting
- Good English skills (B1 or above preferably - you’ll be working with our international clients!)
You'll be able to:
- Take part in the development of the test automation strategy
- Understand, follow, and review the automation framework architecture
- Build and develop mid/high complexity test scripts
- Execute automated test cases
- Analyze testing metrics and reports to help improve apps’ quality
- Propose improvements for the automation process
- Apply software design patterns
- Set up Jenkins instances
- Create and configure Jenkins Jobs
Why work at Zemoga?
We work hard because we love what we do and who we do it with. If you’re ready to start building better, you’re in the right place.
We partner with great clients
We can be selective about which clients we work with. We want to make sure they’re great brands with interesting challenges. We want to know there’s a cultural fit that leads to productive and respectful collaboration.