Test Automation Engineer
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer who will be able to participate actively in all the testing automation activities for world-class projects with the US, performing API tests, performance, stress and load tests using tools such as Selenium Web Driver, Appium, Cucumber, among others.
If you want to be part of a company with a unique culture, a dynamic and diverse environment, and a place to grow with flexible working policies, then Zemoga is for you.
You will thrive at Zemoga if you have:
- Experience with web apps and backend test automation using Java as a programming language and tools like Selenium Webdriver, Maven, Gradle.
- Ability to design & implement Automation Frameworks
- Ability to enhance existing tools and build out new automation tools based on the need
- Experience with CI/CD Strategies - Jenkins, Bamboo or similar
- Experience with Cross-browser, cross-platforms and multi-device testing
- Understanding of the testing lifecycle planning, design, execution, and reporting
- ISTQB Foundation basics needed
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Good English skills (B2 or above preferably - you’ll be working with our international clients!)
You'll be able to:
- Take part in the development of the test automation strategy
- Build and develop mid/high complexity test scripts
- Execute automated test cases
- Analyze testing metrics and reports to help improve apps’ quality
- Propose improvements for the automation process
- Apply software design patterns
Why work at Zemoga?
We work hard because we love what we do and who we do it with. If you’re ready to start building better, you’re in the right place.
We partner with great clients
We can be selective about which clients we work with. We want to make sure they’re great brands with interesting challenges. We want to know there’s a cultural fit that leads to productive and respectful collaboration.