Senior UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a creative, problem-solving, and curious Senior UX/UI Designer with knowledge of the design process from end to end, good communication skills, and good problem-solving skills.
If you want to be part of a company with a unique culture, a dynamic and diverse environment, and a place to grow with flexible working policies, then Zemoga is for you.
You will thrive at Zemoga if you have:
- Understanding of the product design process and ability to use different skills according to what the product needs
- Experience in UX design, capable to understand, solve problems and represent solutions via user flows, experience maps, and wireframes
- Proven expertise owning and executing UI work based on an existing visual language or design system
- Strategic thinking, aimed towards the design and definition of new and existing products
- Ability to use research as a tool to learn and validate.
- Great communication and collaboration skills —You are expected to collaborate with stakeholders as well as business and technical peers.
- Great time management and ability to work autonomously when needed.
- Good English skills (B1 or above preferably - you’ll be working with our international clients!)
Why work at Zemoga?
We work hard because we love what we do and who we do it with. If you’re ready to start building better, you’re in the right place.
We partner with great clients
We can be selective about which clients we work with. We want to make sure they’re great brands with interesting challenges. We want to know there’s a cultural fit that leads to productive and respectful collaboration.