Senior Creative Designer
We are looking for Senior Creative Designer with knowledge of the design process from end to end, good communication skills, and good problem-solving skills.
If you want to be part of a company with a unique culture, a dynamic and diverse environment, and a place to grow with flexible working policies, then Zemoga is for you.
You will thrive at Zemoga if you have:
- Brand understanding: Knows the visual language of a brand and understands how it should be visually represented through various digital channels.
- Conceptualization & ideation: Actively participates in ideation processes, provides references, and delivers structured ideas, with a basic understanding of key objectives and context of where the ideas are going to live.
- Design principles: Feels comfortable with design principles and starts to identify how that knowledge can not only help them deliver better work, but also be perceived as someone who knows what they're talking about.
- Attention to detail: Can deliver flawless work without others' review. Anticipates and considers scenarios others in the team have not identified yet, and based on that, help the team deliver what's expected and include additional scenarios.
- Web design: Keeps up with the latest practices and standards around digital interactions and uses the knowledge to level up the work the team produces
- Good English skills (B2 or higher - you’ll be working with our international clients!)
Nice to have
- Motion design: Can update and adapt previously defined animations. Creates advanced animations for projects, which include: typography animation, image transitions, 2D characters, and vectorial elements.
Why work at Zemoga?
We work hard because we love what we do and who we do it with. If you’re ready to start building better, you’re in the right place.
We partner with great clients
We can be selective about which clients we work with. We want to make sure they’re great brands with interesting challenges. We want to know there’s a cultural fit that leads to productive and respectful collaboration.