Java Software Developer
We are looking for a strategy-obsessed, problem-solving, and detail-loving Java Developer with the capacity to find and implement high enterprise solutions, with a strong background in software development including the design, programming, and documentation of large-scale software systems on Windows and/or Unix/Linux. Strong experience and expertise working with J2EE - 8+, AWS EC2, AWS S3, DynamoDB, AEM, and unit tests.
If you want to be part of a company with a unique culture, a dynamic and diverse environment, and a place to grow with flexible working policies, then Zemoga is for you.
Zemoga is the groundbreaking and industry-leading design and technology firm that was the first to offer the world’s leading brands the amazing talent from Colombia and has been doing so for over 18 years. Our teams are the top 5% of the workforce, and if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere. Zemoga might be the perfect place for you if you’re driven by new ideas, international travel, and working directly with the leaders of some of the smartest companies in the world.
You will thrive at Zemoga if you have:
- Built well designed, well-engineered, stable, scalable products across a variety of markets
- Strong working experience in OO analysis & design using common design patterns
- Experience with Java and the JVM ecosystem. Java 8, Scala, SBT, Groovy, Maven, and/or Spring
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server, AWS Aurora, MySQL, and/or PostgreSQL.
- Experience within AWS services such as EC2, S3, and Lambda
- Experience with the Adobe Experience Manager
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, domain modeling, and building highly scalable and available systems.
- Knowledge about REST API’s development
- Good English skills (B1 or above preferably - you’ll be working with our international clients!)
Bonus points if you have experience with:
Why work at Zemoga?
We work hard because we love what we do and who we do it with. If you’re ready to start building better, you’re in the right place.
We partner with great clients
We can be selective about which clients we work with. We want to make sure they’re great brands with interesting challenges. We want to know there’s a cultural fit that leads to productive and respectful collaboration.