Information Security Analyst
We are looking for an Information Security Analyst able to create, apply and document all information security processes, as well as efficiently manage security tools. He/She must be able to identify erroneous configurations, vulnerabilities, and security risks in the systems.
If you want to be part of a company with a unique culture, a dynamic and diverse environment, and a place to grow with flexible working policies, then Zemoga is for you.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Monitor and generate reports of security tools.
- Follow up on the change management process.
- Identify incorrect configurations in information systems according to best practices and establish the hardening plans.
- Be the first line of attention to information security incidents.
You will thrive at Zemoga if you have:
- Experience working within ISO27001 standards on security and privacy
- Experience in creating, enforcing, documenting, tracking, and communicating processes regarding Information Security.
- Experience within security tools.
- Strong experience conducting risk assessments
- Experience in the establishment of hardening plans
- Participated in security tests in processes associated with backups and disaster recovery
- Good English skills (B1 or above preferably - you’ll be working with our international clients!)
Why work at Zemoga?
We work hard because we love what we do and who we do it with. If you’re ready to start building better, you’re in the right place.
We partner with great clients
We can be selective about which clients we work with. We want to make sure they’re great brands with interesting challenges. We want to know there’s a cultural fit that leads to productive and respectful collaboration.