We are looking for a DevOps/Cloud Engineer who will work in unison with our teams (Software Engineers and QA engineers) to automate and enhance the entire development lifecycle across different projects: cloud architecture, testing, building, deployment, monitoring, and product evolution, taking into account principles of security, scalability, and maintenance.
Zemoga is the groundbreaking and industry-leading design and technology firm that was the first to offer the world’s leading brands the amazing talent from Colombia and has been doing so for over 18 years. Our teams are the top 5% of the workforce, and if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere. Zemoga might be the perfect place for you if you’re driven by new ideas, international travel, and working directly with the leaders of some of the smartest companies in the world.
You will thrive at Zemoga if you have:
- A solid understanding of the entire software development life-cycle (SDLC).
- Cloud Computing knowledge. (AWS a must, GCP, OpenStack, desirable)
- Experience within Terraform.
- Proven experience developing, maintain, and evolving cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with containers and container orchestration systems (i.e Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
- Experience architecting and setting up infrastructure as code. (i.e Terraform).
- Managed source control tools including SVN and GIT
- Experience setting up CI / CD and deployment pipeline best practices (preferably using Jenkins)
- Knowledge and experience in architecture patterns including performance, security, and scalability.
- Strong communication skills in English (B1 or above preferably - you’ll be working with our international clients!)
What you will be doing:
- Assist in the definition and growth of Zemoga's approach to DevOps across the technical teams within the organization.
- Work with our technical teams to identify areas of opportunity for automation. (i.e IT, QA, Mobile/native apps, backend, frontend)
- Research, document, and provide training about new practices in automation, cloud infrastructure, and monitoring systems.
- Have an active role in the participation in architecting and setting up both cloud infrastructure and automation for different clients and needs (hands-on position)
Why work at Zemoga?
We work hard because we love what we do and who we do it with. If you’re ready to start building better, you’re in the right place.
We partner with great clients
We can be selective about which clients we work with. We want to make sure they’re great brands with interesting challenges. We want to know there’s a cultural fit that leads to productive and respectful collaboration.