In this role, you will drive the project's performance aiming to comply with the Client's Expectations and Standards within contract projects. You are to oversee and participate in the decision-making process of budgeting, staff allocation, and strategy definition to fulfill our clients' expectations
You will flourish at Zemoga if you are /have:
- Strong experience as Delivery Manager, Product Owner, Account Manager, or equivalent experience in similar positions.
- Experience generating reports on performance and KPIs to generate business decisions.
- Experience managing client relationships (Negotiation, Managing Expectations, Conflict Resolution).
- Team management experience (leadership, performance management, motivation, etc)
- Experience growing businesses with current clients or acquiring businesses with new ones.
- Experience working on IT projects for industries such as Retail, Fintech, or Media & Entertainment.
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate technical and non-technical issues, meaning you’re a human.
- Storytelling/presentation abilities. Willingness to share and improve.
- Strong English Skills (C1+ as you will be in direct contact with our US-based clients)
It would be cool if you have:
- Experience in Hunting and Farming
- Crisis Management Skills
- Effective decision making
- Public speaking abilities
Why work at Zemoga?
We work hard because we love what we do and who we do it with. If you’re ready to start building better, you’re in the right place.
We partner with great clients
We can be selective about which clients we work with. We want to make sure they’re great brands with interesting challenges. We want to know there’s a cultural fit that leads to productive and respectful collaboration.