1. IMDb: The Internet Movie Database, trailers, actor’s bios, etc. If you enjoy watching movies, for sure you’ll find this site interesting.
2. LOOKBOOK: good site to get inspiration about fashion trends and people around the world. For me is quite useful to create characters for illustrations or own design projects.
3. RADIO BAZOFIA: bring a daily smile on to my face. Funny, bizarre and crappy stuff about Latin American Popular TV culture, most of them just do not need any kind of translation to make you laugh.
4. BOARD-GAME GEEK: I simply love board-games and I know this next one is a poorly designed website, (probably UX leads at Zemoga could get a heart-attack because of it), but is plenty of useful info for game lovers.
5. BRANDS OF THE WORLD: probably any logo you need for your comps, you can download it here. Incredibly useful site for people involved in business with some ingredient of design.
When From Bogota With Love first started, the Z-team made a point of sharing their inspiration with you, be it books, websites or music that was pushing the innovation and creative process forward. We’d like to pick that up again.
For the next several weeks, my fellow Zemogians and I will be sharing our Top Five. The series starts with our Top Five Go-To Websites.