1. So first things first – what do you do for Zemoga?
I am a Project Manager for Zemoga. My job consists of leading very smart and talented people across different disciplines in order to produce creative and innovative solutions for our clients.
2. How did your first day go? What was your first impression of the Z Team?
My first day was a pretty nice day; I was introduced to my new co-workers, and everyone was very nice and friendly. It’s still taking me a while to remember all the names of the people that I met, but that won’t be for long since I have to constantly interact with all the areas of the company.
3. How has your career prepared you for this position?
I love the Internet industry, and I have been associated with it all my life. Before coming to Zemoga, I was doing an MBA at HEC Paris, where
I did an Internship with Apple to design the iTunes U of my school. In Bogotá, I worked with Dasigno where I managed the interactive strategy
of “Cerveza Águila” and several projects with Comcel.
4. When you’re not in the Zemoga office, what do you like to do for fun in Bogota?
I call myself a Sociable-Geek; So, I love partying (especially going to dance salsa; my favorite is “caleños”), but at the same time I still love to explore everything related with technology (gadgets, internet, etc)
5. What kind of movies do you watch? What kind of books do you read?
I like funny movies; for me watching movies is a great opportunity to relax. Also, I love to read biographies and Latin American novels.
6. Think fast: If you were a superhero, what would your special power be?
My special power would be the ability to stop time.