1. Without using any of the words in your job title, explain what you do for Zemoga.
First, I start understanding and answering how people (users) DO, FEEL and KNOW certain processes or tasks. Then, I have a clear understanding of the problems we need to solve. Afterward, I work with the User Experience and Visual Design and FED teams to define, discover, synthesize, construct, and refine a solution that solves the problem and takes into consideration what users do, feel and know & want…although, users most of the time don’t know what they want, so it’s up to me & my team to come up with something desirable and usable.
2. Share a photo or a drawing of something that makes you happy.
3. What would the title of your autobiography be?
“Miguel Fernandez,” in simple words. Or “An Integral Human Being.”
4. Copy and paste the URL of one of the tabs currently open on your browser.
5. Name 3 things that you always have on your desk.
My sketching notebook & color fineliners
A bottle of water