1. Without using any of the words in your job title, can you explain what you do for Zemoga?
The main goal of my job is to have happy and motivated people! I promote social activities within the team and their families, as well as well-being services, compensation, benefits, training and fun events. And everything I do falls under our most valuable program: Life Dimensions!
I work with an amazing group of people that always think and act knowing that our team is our most valuable asset…
2. Share a random link from your Bookmarks folder.
3. Name 3 things that you always have on your desk.
- A big bottle of water
- A calculator
- More than a million papers
4. Describe one of your favorite memories working at Zemoga.
The huge smile on everybody’s face when DJ and Alejo let the team know that Zemoga would be inviting all of them to spend a weekend in Cartagena! It was a great time and it was an amazing opportunity to share and spend time with our friends!
5. If you could meet anyone – dead or alive – who would it be and why?
I would’ve loved to have met Marilyn Monroe and get to know all Kennedy’s dirty little secrets.