1. What school do you go to and what do you study?
I am attending Pratt Institute, majoring in Graphic Design, but focusing in Motion Design.
2. How was your first day at Zemoga? What was your first impression of the Z Team?
My first day at Zemoga was a half day, however it was great! My first, and current, impression is that employees of Zemoga carry on in a professional manor. I was given assignment briefs as if I was an employee. It is nice to be treated with such professionalism and importance.
3. What do you like to do for fun in New York?
Fun? Haha. The amount of work, especially in my last semester (I am taking 18 credits and interning here for 1.5 days a week) is insane. So fun such as going to the movies is minimal at the moment, however I am having a blast designing for my classes at Pratt.
4. In your free time, what movies do you like to watch and/or what books do you like to read?
Music is my #1 passion. I listen to music 90% of the time I’m awake. In my free time I like to go see my favorite bands around the city or even in NJ or PA. I am very into the techy aspect of computers, so I also like to fool around with those as well.
5. If you were a superhero, what would be your superpower?
If I was a super hero, I would be able to use photoshop effects and techniques on anyone and anything.