1. So first things first – what do you do for Zemoga?
I work in the QA department; I am in charge of making sure that the final products we deliver to our clients best represents the outstanding quality of Zemoga’s work.
2. How did your first day go? What was your first impression of the Z Team?
One of the first things I noticed when I arrived is that the people here are extremely warm and nice. They gave me a great welcome. Maria Consuelo (HR Department Head) and Beto (Project Manager) took care of the orientation process and explained the way things are done at Zemoga. I realized I was working in an extremely solid and dynamic agency.
3. How has your career prepared you for this position?
I’m a Systems Engineer from Manuela Beltran University and specialized in Technology Management at EAN University. Throughout my education, I was very aware of the importance of the quality assurance process and it has been the focus of much of my research as I became more immersed in the field. My last job was dedicated to Software testing and QA’ing.
4. When you’re not in the Zemoga office, what do you like to do for fun in Bogota?
I like going out for a cup of coffee in La Candelaria or eating at one of La Macarena’s delicious restaurants. There are great places for cocktails and home-brewed beers, like BBC (Bogota Beer Company). These are the kinds of things that I enjoy in the company of my friends or my boyfriend.
5. So when you’re not scoping out places to eat or drink, what kind of movies do you watch? What kind of books do you read?
I love watching movies that are fun and have nice storylines. I also like suspense – I really loved The Others (however, I don’t like movies like Saw). My favorite film is the The Fifth Element. I really enjoy Palo Cohelo’s books. I think I’ve read all of them. I also like J.J. Benitez and I’ve read 6 books from his Trojan Horse series. I am currently reading the seventh in the series.
6. Think fast: If you were a superhero, what would your special power be?
Being able to stop time, or at least being able to make it go slower. Not just for getting everything done in time, but also for sharing and enjoying all of the great people and things in my life.