1. So first things first – what do you do for Zemoga?
I am a new project manager.
2. How did your first day go? What was your first impression of the Z Team?
It was excellent! That same day was my father’s birthday, and he was in town on vacation. I spent the morning filling out all the paperwork required to become part of the team. Since my boss was out of the office on a business trip and left me no assignments, I spent the afternoon having fun with the Z Team. After work, I went to eat Mexican food to celebrate my father’s birthday and my first day of work.
My first impression of Z Team? People who make funny faces in their business cards! Cool. I can’t wait to get mine.
3. How has your career prepared you for this position?
I am an “international business manager!”
International = I have handled clients from some of the biggest companies in the US and Colombia. I also had clients in Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Mexico and Peru.
Business = I am busy the whole day with my clients and with my work team!
Manager = responsible for planning, executing, and closing my projects.
4. When you’re not in the Zemoga office, what do you like to do for fun in Bogota?
I love to buy materials to make crafts. I enjoy going to the “feria de las pulgas” and buying lots of stuff. I love to dance and drink beer, but usually those are activities that I do separately 🙂
5. So when you’re not being crafty, what kind of movies do you watch? What kind of books do you read?
I enjoy almost all kinds of movies (except history movies). My favorite movie is The Hangover… I watch it once a month! I really enjoy Christmas cartoon movies. I also like I am Sam and My Best Friend’s Wedding.
I don’t read much, but when I do, I like books that make me laugh, ones that poke fun at those everyday situations that us women get ourselves into!
6. Think fast: If you were a superhero, what would your special power be?
Jump high and reach the sky!
7. Any words for the Z Team?
Thanks for making me part of the team .. be nice with me!!! 🙂