You’re talented. You’re passionate. You have a strange affinity for the color green. Zemoga is looking for a Senior Strategist. Do you fit the bill?
As a Senior Digital Strategist for Zemoga, you will work closely with our clients to deliver inspired, innovative and creative digital product, marketing, and communication strategies. From overseeing the development and launch of new websites, products, and apps to campaigns engaging key audiences through digital media and social, you will make sure that our clients are proud of their digital brand presence and generating the results they are looking for. You will help make Experience Architecture real.
The Senior Strategist plays a key role in driving client strategy for both new and current clients, focused on illuminating the ideas and concepts that drive our agency’s engagement. You are a passionate, innovative big picture thinker who can connect all the digital dots from web to mobile to social to new emerging channels and more. You must want to be working in a fun, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and thrive being around creativity and excitement. You will bring a creative and strategic approach and be able to help come up with exciting forward thinking ideas that strongly align with clients’ business goals.
- Participation in the development, creation, and delivery of digital campaign strategies and tactics
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service and build positive client relationships. Some travel may be required
- Willingness to work with a team, while also being extremely self-sufficient and motivated to do what is best for our clients
- Experience using social media tools to create brand awareness and/or promote products and services
- Possess a working knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends, tools and terminology
- Solid experience reviewing and interpreting digital and social analytics
- 4-6 years of relevant consulting or agency experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to move quickly across multiple brands in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Very creative, detailed-oriented & diligent
- Must be a self starter and team player
Please send your resumé to email@example.com.